Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Best Friend.


I seriously can't imagine my life without Devin.
The past two years my life has been completely different because of him.
He is a person that I can honestly always rely on.
He has helped me through some of the toughest parts of my life.
He never ever judges me and always try's to understand me.
He accepts my total weirdness and moodiness.
He gives good advice and always listens when you just need someone to talk to.
He goes camping with me and drives the razor when I don't want to.
He goes with me to clean even though it freaks him out too.
He takes me to kiwi loco and paints piggy banks.
He embarrasses me publicly because he knows I hate it.
He wins little minion teddy bears at walmart.
He lets me go over to his house all the time.
He takes me home late at night.
He is the best friend I could ever ask for.
:)

I highly recommend stopping the music at the bottom of my blog before watching this.
Oh and this is the other half of his present but I don't have any cd's to burn it on.
Oh and one last thing, that first picture was taken was taken 3 years ago!!





1 comment:

  1. I'll explain my blog post. But I need to speak to you. Whether it be in person or not, it's gonna happen! Love your guts! Thanks for the ride today!

    ReplyDelete